Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blog Post assesment





My favorite restaurant is Chipotle. I go to the one on 400 State Route 17.  They serve Mexican foods, such as burritos and tacos and let you choose your own toppings from their topping bar. Personally my favorite dish is a chicken burrito. The toppings are all fresh and very flavorful.

Chipotle was made by a man named Steve. He opened his first restaurant in Denver, Colorado. He first opened it because he wanted to make a place for people to eat fresh quality food affordability and fast. Quickly, more and more people ate his food. As time went on his restaurant grew.
This is my favorite restaurant because they are fast with their service, it it not too expensive and all of they're meat is 100% natural with no added hormones. Also they have a variety of toppings to put on your food and all of them are fresh and pesticide free. If it closed down I would go to my second favorite Mexican place, Moe's. I like this place because they have really good food too.



No comments:

Post a Comment